Koinonia warmly invites you to a person-positive* evening in East London - lovingly and lavishly woven from the threads of sex and spirit, heart and hedonism, consciousness and carnality.
The event is inspired by, and structured around, the Elements:
- Air/Mind is a dance floor, encouraging ecstatic embodiment
- Water/Heart is a healing space, inviting stillness, holding, rest, and soothing touch
- Fire/Sex is the play space, enticing you deeper into the infinite possibilities of pleasure and sensation
- Earth/Body is the food quarter, providing tasty treats, and a space to kick back, converse, and connect
You are welcome to indulge in as much or as little of each as you feel drawn to on the night.
Weaving together magical ritual, safer sex protocol, and a skilled team of facilitators, Koinonia offers a safe and sacred space that is more than a sex party – extending permission to every facet of the individual, sows the seeds of community, and opening a doorway into Tribe.
You can find out more about Koinonia and Person Positive Spaces here: http://makinglovewithgod.co.uk/workshops/koinonia/
The event will take place in a deliciously kitted out venue in East London*. Doors will open at 5:30, and the Opening Circle will begin at 6pm, at which point the doors will shut. The Closing Circle will be at around 11:00pm.
* Sadly, this venue is less accessible than our previous one, but do get in touch if accessibility is an area of concern for you; we will do all that we can to assist you in attending the event.
|Date||03 September 2016|
|Location||London (address on booking)|